Incorporation of Company in Malaysia
Dear Sir or Madam
Thank you for your interest in engaging our services.
Listed below are the documents we require for company registration:
1. Company registration form (attached for you to fill in the details)
2. KYC form (attached for you to fill in the details)
3. Client PDPA consent form (one per director/shareholder)
4. Copy of ID card of directors and shareholders (local) / passport and proof of residential address (foreigner)
5. Director's resume (required only if nominee director service is required)
6. Additional business profile/business registration documents (if there is an additional business declared in the KYC form)
7. Company Profile and Power of Attorney to appoint an authorized representative on behalf of the company's shareholders at the time of company incorporation (if the shareholder is a corporation).
(*Note: All foreign passports and address proofs need to be notarized by a lawyer or notary public)
We look forward to your reply with all the documents we need.
Once we have received all the documents listed above, we will proceed to apply for the company name and once the name is approved by SSM, the registration of the company will proceed.
(*Estimated turnaround time for incorporation is 3-5 business days. Subject to SSM approval)
For your reference:
To form a local company, there must be at least one director and one shareholder. Both positions can be filled by the same person. In the case of the sole director, he or she must be a local resident, i.e., a Malaysian citizen, permanent resident or foreign passport holder with a local residential address.
If the local company has only foreign shareholders, the company must have a local resident as one of the directors; the local director need not be a shareholder.
Before registering a local company, you need to reserve a name for the company with some basic information, the approved name is reserved for 60 days.
Bestar will conduct know-your-customer (“KYC”)/customer due diligence (“CDD”) on new clients before proceeding to provide any corporate secretarial services.
*Note: KYC is within our service, so it is FOC. However, for unsuccessful KYC, an administration fee of RM600 will be charged.
Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any help.